Saturday 30 January 2016

The MI Racing Academy

As most of you know, I am joining the MI Racing Academy. This will be a big change and just what I need at the moment to keep improving.  My previous club Nottingham Clarion was brilliant and I loved racing for them but now I have new coaches and mentors as well as support from sponsors and Team Jewson.  I'm really excited to be joining the MI Academy and I'm really looking forward to be racing with my new friends and teammates.

Last week we had our team launch which included a bike fit at Midland Bike Fit. This was really fun, I enjoyed meeting my new teammates and learning what the Academy is all about.  

So far it's been great fun, but the real challenge is going to come when we're racing! 

You can find us here at: www.themiracingacademy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment