Tuesday 1 March 2016

NDCXL 2015-2016 U16

As my beloved Cyclocross season is over. The time has come around for the annual NDCXL award night. 

The year anything could have happened for me, I could have been at the back and getting used to the  big step up in under 16's racing or I could be coming top 5 in some NDCXL races and top 25 in the Nationals. 

This year it was the latter of the two. From the start to the end I loved the Cyclocross season and also from the start al the way through to the end I was coming in the top 5 in NDCXL races and top 25 in Nationals. I was working really hard and everything was to show for it. 

By the end of the season; racing week-in, week-out and being consistent in my results, I got 3rd in the NDCXL!! And to go along with that I finished the season with a win!  Hopefully next year I will get several more.

What a season!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment